Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Oragami Valentine














We're not usually a very romantic couple. Our typical night together (on the rare occasions that we actually have a night together) normally consists of maybe watching a movie and then going to bed early because of Scott's early morning work schedule. Lately, because of my work schedule and Scott being in a play and having to rehearse each night, we don't get to see each other very often, or at all. So with all of the craziness and business of our lives, imagine my complete surprise when I woke up Sunday morning (yes, Valentine's Day!) to find on my kitchen table 2 of my most favorite things: Lilies and cinnamon bears! For the past 3 Valentine's days I have asked Scott not to buy me flowers because prices are always way too high in February and it's just not worth it. Being the creative genius that he is, this year he made me flowers instead! With a few pieces of construction paper and some online oragami instructions, I got the prettiest flowers I've ever received! I love my Valentine!

No comments: